SLINGSHOT SLINGWING V2
The simplicity of wing-surfing is attractive and the fun spans water ,land and snow. A full year dedicated to prototyping and testing the SlingWing V2 has taught us that no matter your type of terrain we all want the same thing from our wing.
Whether it’s your first windsport, or you’re charging on the foil, here are a few of the reasons we know you’ll love the SlingWing V2:
- It’s light weight. The SlingWing V2 comes in at half the weight of original wings.
- It offers easy one-handed wrist control while luffing or surfing with no oscillation or nose diving.
- Its low-end power provides the necessary pull for getting up to speed in any terrain type from snow to deep water starts.
- Soft handles free of underlying seams offer total control and comfort for hours of shredding.
- The stability of the cambered dihedral design lets you harmonize the wind, body and board into speed and control.
- Integrated harness line attachment points
- Handles placed to compliment a slight upward lift
- The durability of 4×4 canopy material and double leading-edge bladder seams
- A Transfer Handle to provide ergonomic transition from luffing to powered riding
WHO IS THE SLINGWING V2 FOR?
Do you want the thrill of being powered by the wind over water, land or snow? You have decent board skills, but maybe little to no sailing or kiting experience? No problem! You will get the hang of winging right out of the gate.