Price includes paddle, leash, pump, bag, repair kit and fin.
GA BOARDS IQ FREE SUP
The IQ FREE are highly versatile performance boards. The 10’4″ with 33” width and 5’’ thickness is the smallest board in our IQ FREE collection with 250 litres of volume. The board provides great stability whilst maintaining incredible stiffness through the IQ’s DRS Construction. It is a fantastic board optimised for longboard wave riding with the added comfort of extra volume and stability.
Continuing the IQ FREE range, the next size up is the 10’7”and comes with 6” thickness with 270 litres of volume.
The largest in the IQ FREE range is the 10’9” with 285 litres of volume. The 10’9” maintains a thickness of 6” ensuring the maximum stability. The 10’9” is the perfect board for heavyweight riders who want a high-performance board. With the large surface area and volume, it is also the perfect practical board for first timers. This large IQ FREE is the closest you can get to a touring board whilst still maintaining its all-round abilities in waves and stability.
Includes fins, pump, repair set and bag.
|IQ Free 10’4″||250L||10’4″||33″||5″|
|IQ Free 10’7″||270L||10’7″||33″||6″|
|IQ Free 10’9″||285L||10’9″||34″||6″|
- Secure ‘lock in’ inflation valve
- US Box Fin
- New Double-Rail- Construction – Double layered rails to maximise stiffness
- EVA pad on deck
- Soft handle for convenient board carrying
- Heavy duty leash attachment on nose and tail
- Tall high pressure pump designed for ease of use
- Comfortable heavy duty backpack with pockets for extra storage options
- Easy-to-use repair set
- On deck rope storage system