RRD WAVE CULT WOOD V7
The new WAVE CULT V7 is the board that everyone should have, which suits all kind of conditions and allows you to feel covered in any session in both home spot and travel outings. We focused more and more on this goal to provide a tool that can perform the best in both on-shore and side-shore conditions in every wave size.
We have worked on details and introduced dedicated and important innovations to the outline and definitely having an eye-catching shape.
The new WAVE CULT V7 has superb planing capabilities and is easy in all transitions but, at the same time, is very powerful in turns to perfectly meet even side and offshore conditions such as those in Cape Town and Ho’okipa.
We are proud to introduce you our six new shapes that make the Wave Cult V7 line up; 68, 74, 82, 92, 104 and 114 lts.
- Compared to the previous V6, we decided to add 2 boards to the line (the 68lts and 114lts) to meet everyone’s needs
- The outline has been further shortened concentrating more volume in the central part
- Completely re-thought tail with winger and soft diamond nose
- 5 slotboxes for both thruster and quad set ups, with exception of the 104 lts and 114 lts which are only for a thruster fin use
- New Footpads: increased 8 mm thick “Duo Density” Eva footpad with 2x layer of different density to allow maximum heel support and perfect grip and durability
- Available in both LTD and Wood technology
John Skye about the Wave Cult V7 LTD/Wood
“The Wave Cult has been my go-to board for years. I like to have one board that does everything and with the Wave Cult I know I can excel whatever the conditions, from cross onshore in the UK, through to howling Pozo through to side shore in Cape Town or Maui. The V7 has got even better for me mainly thanks to the winger pin tail. It makes the board so much more reactive in the turns and allows me to change the turn radius quickly and easily without losing any speed or flow”.