ALL BOARDS COME WITH AN EXTRA SET OF K4 FINS & A BOARD BAG.
|Pocket Wave77||77||214||56||TBA||3xSlotbox||MFC TF 2×11+1×17||3.5 – 5.2|
|Pocket Wave87||87||216||58||TBA||3xSlotbox||MFC TF 212+1×18||3.7 – 5.7|
|Pocket Wave97||97||218||60||TBA||3xSlotbox||MFC TF 2×12+1x 19||4.2 – 6.1|
2018 Tabou Pocket Wave 2018
Compact, fast, easy to turn, and great for wave tricks, the Pocket offer progressive
newschoolwaveriding in waves up to mast-high and in side-shore to onshore winds.
The Pocket is short and fast for riders looking for radical real-world wave riding. The
straight rocker guarantees a fast ride no matter if the current is strong and the wind is
gusty. When pressure is applied to the backfoot during wave riding, the Pocket turns
radically tight and the wide tail carries speed through turns even in windswell and onshore
winds. The compact outline makes it easy to spin new school moves like takas and shakas.
We originally designed the Pocket for our home breaks in Europe, but our team quickly
found the board to be just as fun in the radical waves of Hawaii. New for 2018, channels in
the tail make the Pocket faster, earlier to get planing, and easier to carve.
- Compact outline for tight turning and easy storage off the water
- Normal nose shape for comfort in the surf and chop
- Extra straight rocker in the tail for lots of speed
- Channel bottom for grip in the top turn
- Full rails for a stable, forgiving feel and to make new-school wave tricks easier